I rant about Amazon Prime monthly subscriptions, Apple exploring paid search ads in the App Store, texting in theaters, Sony’s Emoji Movie, and betting on where a cow poops for charity.
Enjoy the show? Help support it via:
- Patreon – Direct listener support means no ad reads & more shit jokes. Don’t be a cheap fuck. Contribute for as little as $1 a month.
Current theme song funded by:
- Up To Speed – Short recap of the big news in the tech culture that’s driving everything in the modern world.
- Amazon launching monthly subscriptions Prime Video
- Apple Pursues New Search Features for App Store
- AMC kills idea to allow texting in theaters
- Emoji Movie Officially Announced by Sony
- One cow’s poop is another man’s ‘moola’
Today’s courtesy flushes:
- Jek Porkins
- John Christensen